[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Inflight Ear Plugs...Noise Reducing Ear Plugs for Musicians

I've mentioned my ear problems on flights before...I lost my  hearing for a
while subsequent to having both ear drums rupture  after a flight.  I'm
lucky...a terrific otolaryngologist saved  my hearing.  Since my father had rather
severe hearing loss as well,  that and ear pain have both been high on my list
of concerns.  I've had titanium tubes installed through my eardrums several
times over the years..permitting me to fly...but they only last a couple  of
years.  I can't get on a plane without some sort of  protection...and not wanting
to undergo yet another surgery, found  this company online for the last two
years' worth of flights and  have managed to muddle along with the help of
these  FliteMate ear plugs (the ones available locally - EarPlanes  didn't help at
all).  Having to order new ones for Denver, I  noticed their inventory
includes ear plugs for musicians and music  lovers exposed to loud noise.  I can
only speak for the in-flight  plugs...they've made air travel possible for me,
but the other  types might be worth checking out for those so inclined.

Elizabeth
_Click here:  FliteMates Make Flying Less Painful and More Enjoyable... -
HearTech_ (http://earplugstore.stores.yahoo.net/flitnrr14.html)