[Harp-L] Floyd Dixon passed Wednesday

I havn't noticed any postings about this.

He wasn't a harp player, but I think it's a worthy post for a giant musician that influenced alot of West Coast Swinging Blues harp players.

I've met him a few times and he was the kindest individual you'd ever meet.

I just saw him about 2 months ago when he sat in with  the Hollywood Blues Flames and he was not looking so healthy.

I'm saddened.

steve
www.thunderharpmics.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com