[Harp-L] Re: re: how much do you get paid for a gig?

Robert,
With that kind of money I wouldn't learn Bolero if I was you. LOL

For those who don't know what I'm driving at with that statement...
Word has it that more people have committed suicide listening to that classical song than any other song period.

steve

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com