Re: [Harp-L] Re: re: how much do you get paid for a gig?

On Jul 30, 2006, at 10:35 PM, Robert Bonfiglio wrote:

Several harp players have asked so here goes:

I try to get $6,000 to 8,000 for a gig, 11,000 to 12,000 for a double and 15,000 for a triple, i.e., Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. So there goes that question, why would you go play classical music instead of blues?

I usually try for 6, 8, 11, 12, or 15,ooo LIRE

And then as Buzz says, there's the women which in my case tend to be rich but they have personal lawyers. One should never wear a tux and perform in front of women!

OK, I'll bite.....why? smo-jo

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio

http://www.robertbonfiglio.com