Re: [Harp-L] Re: re: how much do you get paid for a gig?

I know the level of money Robert is making may seem obscene to many but I assure you it is not. While I have never made money close to that I know plenty of people who have.  That level of money is the "real world" of the working musician.

Robert is the best at what he does and he's earned the right to make that and more. This is also the reason why I call 99.4% of all harmonica players crap musicians. I know the kind of money that is out there for other musicians but 99.9% of us will never acheive that.  Most harmonica players are simply poor musicians.  Now that you been given a glimpse of what is out there, what are you gonna do about it?