[Harp-L] Re: TB police (etc)

Firstly, thanks, Rick, for plugging my book -- much appreciated! :)

This would ordinarily be a discussion I would love to jump into, but alas, I'm writing this from the one and only computer amongst 300+ of us at the Port Townsend Blues Fest -- am currently on day two of a 17 day tour that carries Kenny and I to Europe next week.

In short I'll have very limited access to a computer for the next couple weeks, so just wanted to apologize in advance for what might otherwise perceived as avoidance or muteness during a discussion in which one of my books was kindly quoted. :)  If this thread is still going on Aug 16 when I get back, you can bet I'll jump into the fray.  Meanwhile, best wishes to all, and remember to play nicely with the other kids.... :)

cheers,
Tom Ball
on the road