Re: [Harp-L] Re: re: how much do you get paid for a gig?

Well, Jason is on the "cusp" of things.  there are things he could be doing differenly to fast-trac himself but he's not surround by the right people.  Bonfiglio is a unique player where as Jason, although very unique to those in the know, is just another harmonica player in a blues band.  Many will think John Popper is a better player and thusly cast off Jason as a wannabe rockstar.  We know quite differently in the underground harmonica world.