Re: [Harp-L] Re: re: how much do you get paid for a gig?

I know in the year 2000 Bobby McFerrin cost $32,000 per set.

The Huey Lewis Band makes $140,000 per night as of a year ago this is according to a trusted source.  That's the probably the best a blues harmonica player will ever make.

Stevie Wonder will cost you $1.5 Million + per night

Bela Fleck makes $5000+ per show.