Re: [Harp-L] Musselwhite overblowing or alternate

I don't have the cd cover, since it's a review copy that strangely enough came without booklet.
Maybe there's something in the liner notes about this?

Hi Ludo, Theres nothing in the liner notes about overblowing , in fact there aren't any liner notes for Delta Hareware.

On the subject of liner notes, I feel they are becoming a thing of the
past. Who here has long liner notes on their CDs like there used to be
on record covers? Heck, who here even puts out vinyl records
anymore???????

I'd venture to say not as many as there once was. I think with the
internet people are able to access information on artists alot more.
Artists are realising this and building websites that tell you
everything about themselves, and I mean everything. Plus, artists can
keep viewers up to date with stuff. Just my thoughts anyways.
Nate
--
Blues is a Story - Worth being told!
http://www.communityradio.co.nz/index.asp?PageID=2145835508