Re: [Harp-L] Is this the music of SBW 1 or SBW 2?

Is this the one on Past Perfect? If it is it's worth having. Great sound and some of my favorites. The pictures of A. R. Miller are a bonus. It's like the stamp with the upside down airplane only better because you can do something with it besides keep it in a safe deposit box.

I learned something from it. He must have recorded more than one version of "Sloppy Drunk Blues." In one version he sings "I'd rather be sloppy drunk sipping from the can" and in the other he sings "sitting in the can" meaning the drunk tank, I think. I hadn't heard the sipping version till last year.

Tom Ball wrote:
The music is all by John Lee Curtis "Sonny Boy" Williamson (SB I.) However the picture is of Rice Miller (SB 2.) And to confuse things even further, they're calling the artist "Lee 'Sonny Boy' Williamson."

Obviously this record company is in need of someone who cares a bit about their product...

Tom Ball