[Harp-L] ?'s for Long Time Lee Oskar Players

I  bought a bunch of Lee Oskars back when they first came out in the '80's.
The reed plate replacement was what I was interested in even though I loved
my Special 20's. Other than occasionally using the Natural Minor's over the
years I never really did much with them. I couldn't get away from my love of
the Hohner's. My questions: have they changed in design over the years in
any way? Were they better or worse back then compared to now? Are all new
parts interchangable with the old ones? Top reasons why you prefer the
Oskars over Special 20's besides reed plate replacement feature?

Thanks for the feedback.

Warren Bee