Re: [Harp-L] amp heaven

I love my harpgear amp.  In fact, I've been using it more than my bassman and it has replaced Digitech RP400 for use in really small clubs.

here's a sample of my playing through the harp gear amp. I really like the ripped horn sound.

http://www.harpgear.com/harpgear.mp3

If you're in the market for an awesome little amp Brian Purdy is the man.