[Harp-L] Helge Tallqvist CD

I discovered this on the web and I am thinking of buying it.
I wondered  if anyone has it and if so what are their opinions of it?
The name of the CD  is:

Helge Tallqvist - Plays George Harmonica Smith

_kingley@xxxxxxxx (mailto:kingley@xxxxxxx)

Hi,

Well before Mr. Tallqvist joined this list, I was one of several people
writing in to Harp-L to praise this CD, which is not only a brilliant tribute to
one of the harp's undersung geniuses but a primer in 2nd and 3rd position
playing.  In addition, it's been superbly packaged by its producers in a  unique
silver casing, and features a great deal of interesting background on  Smith.
It's a very high recommendation.

Peace and Respect
Johnny T