[Harp-L] Harp-O-Chord

Hi all,

Two nights ago my bandmates gave me a Harp-o-Chord, a sort of zither-type instrument that holds a harmonica. See http://www.fretlesszithers.net/harpochord.htm for more information.  They want me to get a tune ready for the summer gigs. I was wondering if anyone throughout history ever made a recording using the Harp-O-Chord of if there were ever any pieces/performers connected to it.

Any help in selecting a piece is appreciated.

Peter

Peter McGuire
Research Engineer
C-CORE
Captain Robert A. Bartlett Building
Morrissey Road
St. John's, NL
Canada  A1B 3X5

Celebrating 30 years of Providing Innovative Engineering Solutions,
1975-2005.

Tel:               709 737-2006
General Fax:       709 737-4706
http://www.c-core.ca

This communication (including all attachments) is intended solely for the use of the person or persons to whom it is addressed and should be treated as a confidential C-CORE communication.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the originator.  Your cooperation is appreciated.