[Harp-L] Carlos Del Junco Free Concert 2nd Anouncement

http://www.unisonarts.org/programs/CarlosdelJunco.html

This is my second announcement but I want to make sure everyone gets the message. Tomorrow, June 10 7:00 PM
Carlos Del Junco will be giving a Free Concert at Hasbrouck Park in beautiful New Paltz,
New Paltz NY is exit 18 on the  New York State Throughway.  From there, take 299 downtown to 208 (left turn) and the park is right there across form St. Joseph's RC Church. This concert has been highly published and the park may fill up fast.
Get there early and make a day of it. As far as restaurants go, my personal recommendations are

The Gilded Otter http://www.gildedotter.com/home.htm restaurant and micro brewerly with great locally brewed beer and great food.

Bacchus http://www.bacchusnewpaltz.com/  great salad bar and a bar menu of at least 60 beers Southwest cuisine
Hope you can make it. Carlos Del Junco doesn't make the east coast that often