RE: [Harp-L] Ryan Hartt You Tube video

Thanks to everyone who commented on my video. I appreciate it. It was fun to do and fun to see everyone's reaction to it. Suprsingly easy too and I'm not exactly Johnny-On-the-Spot when it comes to computers. More will be on the way as soon as I get a couple of hours in the house without the wife and kids. Shouldn't be more than a few years before that happens again. I'd be more than willing to take a couple of suggestions for the next topic. Also, for all you guys fed up with your Stevie Ray Hendrix guitar players, my guitar player will doing one on backing the harp, Robert Jr./Louis Myers style, soon.

Several guys asked what I was using for gear. The mic was a custom chrome JT-30 with the Piazza cap mod by Silvertone (whatever happened to him?) and the amp was a 1960, or so, Silvertone 1432.

Thanks
Ryan