[Harp-L] sticky wiki

I am an older child of the 60's so I don't follow wiki, blog, or whatever but,
I do find harp-l interesting usually and sometimes informative. I am not
interested in all the postings so I just skip those that don't apply to my
tiny part of the harmonica universe. This web site seems to be dominated by
well schooled and possibly professional musicians. I AM NOT MUSICALLY TRAINED
but play by ear and am just agarage band blues cat. I love harmonica and find
the ramblings of those in the know most interesting. I hope things keep going
like they have as its enjoyable to me. I have one question though, is(or are)
Bulldog and Snuffy Too a duo or one person? Please don't beat up on me too
hard as I bruise easily.
                             keep turning blue
                              Jim French