RE: [Harp-L] (no subject)

 Is this the Hohner endorsee harp player in So Cal., JT Ross?  If so, I saw you play the first and only time with the great, and basically unknown, Mary Dukes.  Now there's talent that should be known all over the world and I'm sure you'd agree.  In my opinion she's about the best woman blues singer in the world today.If this is JT then harp Lr's need to hear your playing.  Your vibrato is like clouds following the wave sign of an occilloscope.  That's how my minds eye see's it. stevethunderharp

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com