Re: [Harp-L] Vocal and Harmonica Microphone

I was going to suggest the 441 as well.  Stevie Nicks uses one for vocals. I was also at an Elton John concert a few years ago and he was singing through one as well.

The 441 is an all around great mic.

An RE-10 or EV 660 might work as well.  During out last show the vocalist forgot his mic and so I gave him one of my EV 660s t0 sings through and it worked well. The range is about that of the Shure 58 but there is no proximity effect as the 660 and re-10 for that matter, are super cardiod mics.