Re: [Harp-L] Using a cup or glass

He is using a glass. I have seen players do it. Dennis Gruenling live. I'm
not sure how to play it with a microphone honestly. It takes practice. I got
a smaller coffee glass with a handle and hung it on my finger (to keep from
dropping it). If you can tight cup a bullet it should not be too hard to
pick up. If you can't may be problems