Re: [Harp-L] Using a cup or glass

You can see a photo of Jason Ricci playing into what I believe is a bar
glass on myspace site
http://www.myspace.com/*deniselovesdablues*<http://www.myspace.com/deniselovesdablues>
half-way down the page on the left, in the top of the two slide-shows of
JRNB.
Denise

On 6/12/06, Matt Smart <matthewsmart@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

He is using a glass. I have seen players do it. Dennis Gruenling live. I'm not sure how to play it with a microphone honestly. It takes practice. I got a smaller coffee glass with a handle and hung it on my finger (to keep from dropping it). If you can tight cup a bullet it should not be too hard to pick up. If you can't may be problems

ww.myspace.com/deniselovesdablues<http://www.myspace.com/deniselovesdablues>