To: "James" <wasabileo@xxxxxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Beginning overblows

Just like Carlos said, master your high note bends. Do you have that down? The blow 8 bend is nearly the same as the 6 OB. Don't think of the OBs as being different from other notes, really they are just blows that act differently.

Somewhere on the net I wrote I premier on how to overblow but I don't remember who I wrote it for...coast to coast music comes to mind.