-Dave Fertig

ps: As for volume, yeah, you're rightfully loud and proud, but you ain't inflicting pain with your loudness, nor did I see you or your band need to wear earplugs.

pps: Congratulations on quitting smoking!?

At 08:07 AM 6/13/2006, you wrote:
From: Jason Ricci <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] One more glass thing Types of glasses
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 04:46:29 -0500
I'm so searching for the right tin cup...and I'm always bringing harps into
pawn shops and stealing glasses from bars etc...I'm never satisfied with any
of them for very long..certain glasses seem to work better for certain keys.
I like the cheap,thin aluminum coment stated earlier I sort of look for that
in glass as well....I want a deep resonator and opening on the top that's
not to thin or too wide etc....I generally ask the bar for a whiskey glass.