Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Cups--a variant

Stephen Schneider writes (snipped):

"I use the Arm & Hammer brand detergent these days because their  cap's the
right diameter and doesn't have any ridges or flanges around  it (a lot of
brands
do); I just rinse the cap & recycle the jug  every time I finish one, and now
I've got several caps scattered  around the house at work/relaxation stations
and have given several  more away to friends (one guy actually worked out a
way
to rig a mic  inside his, he likes it so much).   No commercial affiliation,
just the right size/shape of cap for my hands and the detergent works  fine.
Clean laundry and harmonica practice are Good  Things.

Stephen Schneider"

.....that reminded me I toss so many extra (actually  they're
recycled)....cups included with the huge size Tide detergent  bottles....the ones covering up
the "spigot" assemblies.  These are  see-through plastic...no flanges..might
work and since I siphon off the  detergent into smaller,  more manageable
bottles....are never  used....pristine.  I'd happily save and pass them on to
anyone interested.

Elizabeth