[Harp-L] Just intonation - a shortcut??

Hi Folks,

I now have three A SP20 harps that I'm no longer that crazy about and so,
while they still play okay, I'm making them candidates for experimentation.
So with that in mind I want to try to do my own just intonation tuning - but
by a different rout. I read on this list various posts that lay out the
tuning schemes for just intonation and frankly they all sound like a hell of
a lot of tedious work.  What I'd like to try is to just slightly sharpen or
flatten the appropriate reeds and forget the whole tuner driven thing
wherein you go up or down so many cents.  I want to just try doing it by
ear.  I realize this may not seem too exact to a lot of you guys but I think
it's doable.  So what I need to know from one of you players who are up on
this is which way for which reed.  So 1D, 1B, 2D, 2B, and so on - which way
on what reed?  I appreciate any input on this.  Thanks.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh