[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 34, Issue 27

James Day notes:

Message: 10
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 22:32:24 -0400
From: "ChipComcast" <jandkday@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Glass cup +PA mic
To: "harp-l harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hey all,

I seen Bill Barret work a coffee cup as a mute and he also has some tasty sonic
trickery.  He plays quirky jazz on a CX-R.. wonder what happened to him?

<snip>

James Day

------------------------------

Here's an email I received from Bill just today: =====================

Hello.

please pardon the spam...

The Mentones second CD "Nowhere Calling,"

is now available for your pleasure (we hope).

we will be having the record release gig at Poo Bah Records in Pasadena July 9th.

I'll send out a proper E-Flyer closer to the show.

read about it and listen to two cuts here:

http://pfmentum.com/PFMCD039.html

or here:

http://stigsite.com/mentonesnowhere1.html

it's not on their website yet, but i bet you'll be able to buy it here soon:

http://www.indiejazz.com/ProductsList.aspx?words=liebig&sf1=

for more things mentone, i hear that there is some video footage of us here:

portableuniverse.tv - - look for episode 86-Best of Cryptonight...click on the link that says "Complete episodes now available"

http://www.billbarrett.net

registered harmonica enthusiast