[Harp-L] HOT TIP

another tip is this. I had Dennis design my turner/sure mike with an xlr connection instead of a quarter inch. Here is why i did this.

When i go to jam sessions, i can yank the vocal mike off the stand and cable and simply plug in my distortion mike and i get enough clean distortion that it gives the harp a night and day makeover into the house system and almost sounds like I have an amp onstage!!!!!!!!! It is great.

when I use this mike with an amp or my vx400, I have a cable that is xlr on the mike side and a quarter inch on the amp/vx side.