[Harp-L] Review of harp-ler M. Smarts new harp case

I recently reached out to the list for a harp case referral other than the hohner-fender-masterclass options. I have the hohner and it is good and cheap but not big enough for all the diatonics I need access to when playing out . I have the masterclass set up on a mike-stand in my apartment and it is good but to big to bring around to small shows, jams, etc. I don't own or like the fender. While I'm still working on the fine details of the case I received from Matt I'm liking it very much. It's smaller but deeper (diatonics stand vertically in the case compartments) than the hohner and similar in size to the fender. It's black with a silver faceplate and solidly built. There are strong plexiglass dividers for 24 diatonics (I'm working with him on making it accommodate 30 with an added row of compartments) with some room left over for a bullet and maybe a short cord, card case, or whatever. A little tweaking will be required to get this particular case to accommodate a 64 chromatic but Matt and his engineer are being very generous in their responses to my requests to specialize the case for me. I just wanted to quickly acknowledge enjoying the prototype and thank all that responded to my requests for case suggestions. I have no affiliation with Matt but would be glad to share his e-mail for more information. dennis (nyc)