[Harp-L] online scales, keyboard, or other noise makers???

Mike,
Having heard your Niterail site I'd say don't sweat your tone too much as
you sound fantastic, however the quest for perfect bend pitch is admirable
and important.  I don't know of a website pitch generator so await feedback
from others, but was gonna plug the Peterson VSAM tuner as the perfect harp
player's solution as it has a most accurate tone generator and tunes to
"1/1000 of a semitone" accuracy.  Price is the problem (I scored one for
$200 on eBay and have never looked back).  I suspect you could procure a
Casio or Yamaha keyboard on eBay (from a local seller to save shipping) for
$20-50 if you shop a little.
Zig

http://mail2web.com/ .