[Harp-L] Re: SPAH Blow-Off

Hey guys, I am not a SPAH member currently but would like to attend the convention.  I'll actually be in Colorado that week but unfortunately I doubt I'll have time to attend SPAH because I'll be moving into my new home in Boulder.  However, I could probably make time for the Blow-Off.  What I'd like to know is whether you have to attend SPAH or be a member in order to go to the Blow-Off?  (I don't intend to play there because I'm not good enough, just want to listen!)

Jonathan