RE: [Harp-L] Nady Collaborates with Bushman on New Harmonica Mic @ Music Gear Review

 Hey Randy,I can tell you for a fact there is absolutely no difference from the original Bushman because  I've just finished fixing this Nady version and it's the exact same low output pile of crud harmonica mic as the original Bushman, which I've fixed a half dozen or so now.  In fact, they use the same description as the original. Go figure. I can tell you for a fact it has absolutely no "Filthy Tone" as they say.  My customers will tell you the same thing and they'll also tell you what I've done to them with the stock element to increase the power output at least 10 fold with real filthy tone. hope this clarifies their glittering generality of the exact same mic,stevewww.thunderharpmics.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com