Re: [Harp-L] Blues on the chromatic

Elizabeth wrote:
"As far as the harmonica goes, I've heard some nice  chromatic playing by
some really good musicians, but frankly I'm not all  that enamoured of the
old-style chromatic playing while accepting that  people who play it do so by
choice, but I still have never  experienced  what I really think could be done with
the instrument in  jazz or Blues, the way I've heard favourite saxophone
players express  themselves."

Elizabeth, pick up a copy of Clint Hoover's masterpiece "Dream of The Serpent Dog."  You will not
be disappointed.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com