From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of fs
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 11:12 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] youtube offerings

I finally broke down and attempted the youtube offerings. Enjoyed the Junior
Wells- Buddy Guy video and loved the Walter Horton take. This started me
searching youtube and I found this labeled Sonny Boy Williamson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0onTraMljqA

my question is OT but does anyone know who the piano player is?

fred