You know, Ron and my old guitarist Laurence were always putting their heads together whenever Laurence needed a new pedal. Ron would build stuff from scratch for him that was totally custom and fit Laurence's unique needs perfectly. If you need a special pedal or gizmo, give Ron a call and tell him what you're interested in. That's how we came up with the Harp Commander.

Ray.
www.resgraphics.com/music.html

On Jun 29, 2006, at 12:49 PM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 6
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:26:36 -0400
From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Ron Holmes modified Crate VC508
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx, harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A little while ago I reported that I sent my Crate VC508 to Ron Holmes
at Holmes Engineering for modifications. ....................

The amp is also much quieter than it used to be,
and I wouldn't hesitate a second to bring this amp to sessions with the
most demanding producers I know.

Regards, Richard Hunter hunterharp.com