[Harp-L] RE: "Harmonica according to Charlie Musselwhite" booklet

I haven't noticed anyone responding that they have a copy in their files. However, I have a copy that I'm not willing to let go, but if anyone can legally promote reissuing the book, with all approvals required, I would be willing to offer my copy for that purpose, as long as I can have the original returned to me. I'm sorry to hear that Steve York ordered and paid for a copy from a mail order place that he never received. I know the feeling well.
Danny

--
BassHarp
PO Box 5061