[Harp-L] Searching for a medium sized amp

I have owned both the harpamps.com champ by Brian and the thunder amp by Steve and both are terrific amps with enormously receptive creators that will go out of there way to satisfy individual needs. The thunder is louder and larger and what I would call "medium" in size. Steve has my review on his website. I have been really enjoying it for it's tone and volume. dennis (nyc)