[Harp-L] small digital recorders

Regarding this recent subject, another of these units I stumbled across on the web is made by Marantz.

The PMD660 is not as small as some of the others discussed, but does offer stereo recording by internal condenser mics or by 2 XLR mic inputs with phantom power. It records in uncompressed format 16-bit PCM .wav or mono or stereo .mp3 files. Just thought some might be interested...
http://www.american-digital.com/prodsite/downloads/PMD660data.pdf

It usually sells for $499, but I have seen it for as low as $439 + shipping on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marantz-PMD660-PMD-660-CF-Digital-Audio-Recorder-NEW_W0QQitemZ7424127518QQihZ016QQcategoryZ15199QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Bobbie