RE: [Harp-L] Helping other harp players

I always try to help other harp players unless your name is Rosco or
Michael Peloquin in which case I will sabatoge them with bad
information.

I have been lucky to have encountered a few of the world's "elite"
musicians and the one thing I have noticed about most of them is
generosity (not $$ but knowledge)  it seems these people are not
threatend by what other people may do.  Security and Confidence is a
major componet to becoming one of the "greats".

I'm not claiming to be one of the "greats" or an "elite" musician but
I strive to always help others that seemingly know less than me.