[Harp-L] harmonica tab site

L'ers,

I've been looking around for websites similar to the guitar tab websites
(OLGA.net, etc.) that essentially allow visitors to submit and/or edit
tablature categorized by Genre, Artist and Song.  I know there are a bunch
of tab sites for the harp out there, but they seem limited to either 1st
position stuff or the tabs they host aren't all that diverse (let alone
accurate).  I certainly mean no offense to anyone hosting any of these
sites, but as an active user of sites like OLGA.net, I'm used to the copious
amount of information available and the exponential increase in tabs
available due to the public, collaborative systems the guitar sites use.

That said, and as a programmer, I'm inclined to go ahead and build a system
similar to OLGA.net that would allow users to submit and edit tablature for
the harmonica.  The primary categorization is pretty simple; Genre, Artist,
Song.  I'd also include a couple other identifying pieces of information
such as Position (or mode) and related styles (for enhanced searching).  Of
course this doesn't have to be limited to this list, but in the brief
planning I've done, these are the data pieces I've defined.  There could
also be a definition for tabs that are more geared to lessons, such as
scales, warm-up exercises, etc.  These wouldn't have to be categorized the
same way since they'd probably be searched for differently.

The reason I'm writing to tell you all this is that I don't want to spend a
lot of time on something no one will use.  If anyone thinks this would be a
good resource, I'd sure appreciate hearing so.  Likewise, if it would be a
wasted effort, I'd like to hear that too.  Of course this would be a free
system for everyone to use.

If anyone is interested in hearing more or having some direct input on the
project (should I choose to move forward), feel free to email me directly.

Nick