[Harp-L] jason ricci review

jason,

you are really great,

much success to you, buddy,

randy

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2006/02/review_jason_ri.html
REVIEW: JASON RICCI DEFIES A CRITIC"S SUPERLATIVES: Jimi Hendrix? ...
San Jose Mercury News - CA, USA
... Ricci links the jazz mastery of Howard Levy, with the blues precision of Jerry Portnoy and hits speeds that make John Popper look like he's standing still. ...

"One of the biggest regrets I have is that I never got to see Jimi Hendrix, but seeing Jason Ricci's literally breathtaking and physics defying show in San Jose Wednesday night is probably the closest I will get.........."http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2006/02/ review_jason_ri.html