Re: [Harp-L] Band in a box (was One man band...)

I'd like to hear something that someone has done with BIAB.
 I cant seem to get it to sound real enough.  The drum and
bass backup sounds OK but not guitar.  Organs sounds pretty
good as well.   Also, you can spend quite a bit of $$ if you start
buying style disks and fake book disks that Norton Music sells for BIAB.
For example the blues fake book requires many different styles
that do not come on any one style disk so you need to purchase
quite a few style disks in order for the fake book songs to sound
right.
I think BIAB is really cool but I am missing something on
how to get it to sound real.  Do you need a high end sound card or
 software synth to get the instruments to sound real?
Thanks for any help.  --Joe