[Harp-L] Harmonica Red (George Heard)/Montgomery Alabama

Good morning,

	Our monthly Pro/Am Jam just keeps getting better and it's very harp
friendly. Last month we had Nick Moss(this guy is amazing) leading the jam
this month (3rd Tues) will be Harmonica Red doing his thing. Ya'll need to
come on down and enjoy this good ole southern hospitality. Is George on the
list? If so I'll see ya in a few weeks.

Later,

Steve McIver