Re: [Harp-L] My Brand Spankin' new website

Jason Ricci wrote:
> Same address same free music new cool look and modern
> fuctionality! Great to be home at last, good to see the list
> thriving and in action on the road (THANKS EVERYONE FOR COMING
> OUT).

Anyone who wants to make a living as a harmonica player should go out
to Jason's site and check his "tour" link: over 100 dates in the next
200 days, including a trip to Europe.  If you look up "Road Warrior"
in the dictionary, Jason's picture is probably there.

How do you do it?

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps