Re: [Harp-L] James Cotton

Thanks for the update.
He cancelled a 3 night stand at DC's Blues Alley a couple of weeks back due to "illness". Didn't know it was pneumonia.
Thanks,
Russ

Dave R. Fertig wrote:

I don't know if anybody raised the issue, but James Cotton's manager says he, "is successfully on the mend from his recent bout of pneumonia and he will be returning to the road on March 25th (us Virgin Islands)."

Which is good news, because James Cotton is one good guy and deserves all the health and pleasure he can get. Heck, he ain't so old, at 70 he's a lot younger than many of you guys (I ain't talkin' 'bout the gals!) look from here!

-Dave Fertig