[Harp-L] Re: Amp Heads

If you play bass harp, or even if you don't, I have some items available on eBay. The head is not a bass head, but has worked fine for me for a number of years as a bass head.

For details, search for Peavey Series 260 Guitar Amp Head, in the Musical Instruments category. I also have two bass speaker cabinets available, by clicking on "view seller's other items".

I am down-sizing my need for such equipment, and find my current system, though much smaller, is more than adequate.
Danny

--
BassHarp
PO Box 5061