[Harp-L] Re : Borrah Minevitch & Randy Singer

Hurricane sez :

Peter :

Thanks for that link , I was worried when Tom Ball wrote and stated he couldn't get it to work ( it's a net thang :) so I gave it a go anyway and was sure glad I did .

This and many more performances by hamomnoica giants are the reasons I took up harmonica in 1954 , Borrah & company and later the Harmonicats were the the first motivators of harmonica madddness that took me by storm :)

And sezes to Randy too :

Randy :

Wow that's smooove man realy coooool looking you are , I enjoyed your video presentation thoroughly and recomend it to anyone who want's to see a real live harmonica smoooovie do it soooo nice !

Easy Blood Brother of Breath Bombastics .

Hurricane Ramón

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com