[Harp-L] Toots Oscar Castro-Neves, Airto Moreira and Kenny Werner on TV

Hey guys,

Just got a mass e-mail from Kenny Werner and Toots et al will be on TV this weekend, see below....

Hope everyone has been good :-), have been reading the digest now and then, but it's difficult to follow threads so I just changed my settings to get individual posts again.

Pierre.

From Kenny:

Toots Thieleman, Oscar Castro-Neves, Airto Moreira and I will be on Jazz Set Sunday at 6:30 But anyone can hear it by audio streaming on WBGO.com. It will air again on Wedensday @ 6:30.
This was a very special concert we did at Tanglewood this past summer.
enjoy, Kenny