[Harp-L] Re: Used Sonny Jr amps

As more of my amps are out there, more than 500 total, at some point they
may be sold on ebay or somewhere else. To get requests for owners manual,
schematics of mods, customer service, when people go around me and want to buy  it
cheaper, is not happening any more. They hear of such good customer service,
and my Customers will attest to that. To cut me out of the picture by going
the  cheaper route, God bless you, you got a deal. But all my info and customer
service, mods, is for those that support what I do from the beginning. Time
is  time, 10 minutes here, there, adds up. All my customers can get my instant
response any time, that is who it is for. So for those that go the other
route,  try getting the info from Harpking, Victoria, or some other company and
see  their response. Oh, I just got your amp from ebay, can I have your detailed
info  and modifications sent to me. Sorry, I just got my last request this
morning  from someone who bought a 410 and wanted all the information. Reverse
the  situation if any of you are business owners. Maybe it may lead to another
sale  down the line they say. Well, if you wanted to buy an amp from me
directly after  10 years in the business, you probably would have. Steaming Stan is
a happy  fellow who now has my full attention, as do all of you direct buyers.