Re: [Harp-L] CD Project / Copywriting

www.harryfox.com you'll need to pay your fee with them before most CD mastering and dupe companies will work with you. And if they take your project without asking then I would consider them to be questionable. It's not that much for royalties usually $109 per song per 1000 units. I still working on my forum but topics like these and where to go will be covered. Stay tuned.