RE: [Harp-L] Changing SBS tuning to Solo tuning

Hi-
This didn't come out very intelligible, thought I would reformat it and send
it again . . .
I have a Hohner SBS in D, but I don't really care for the tuning on the
lower notes, and would love to have a solo tuned instrument in D.

I am thinking of having the instrument retuned on the lower six holes as
follows:

Change to F#, A, D, F#, A, D on blow
And G, B, E, G, B, C# on draw

Some of the notes would be raised as much as a fourth (5 half steps).

Is this feasible, and who would be up for such a task? Is this something I
should attempt on my own?

Thanks,

Gary